Modern Panchtantra Story : [ IT HUMOR ]
Once upon a time, there was a software engineer who used to develop programs on his Pentium machine, sitting under a tree on the banks of a river. He used to earn his bread by selling those programs in the Sunday market. Read the rest of this entry »
Krishna : Apne se badon ke email ka aadar samman karna seekho, Arjun.
Arjun : Main apne hi kul ke aadarniya logon ko JUNK EMAIL kaise bhej sakta hoon, Vasudev?
Krishna : Is samay yeh tumhare mitra ya shatru nahi hain Paarth. Vey keval mail-users hain. Isliye Net-dharm ka paalan karo. Login karo our bhejo junk mail by the dozen – yahi tumhara kartavya hai aur yahee tumhara dharm hai. Read the rest of this entry »
Survival at work
- Never walk without a document in your hands
- People with documents in their hands look like hardworking employees heading for important meetings.
- People with nothing in their in their hands look like they’re heading for cafeteria.
- People with a newspaper in their hand look like they’re heading for the toilet.
“TO HIS COY MISTRESS”
Had we but world enough, and time,
This coyness, lady, were no crime.
- [A woman (more or less young), is the object of this older gentleman’s eye. She could be a coquette, one who uses arts to gain the admiration and the affections of men, merely for the gratification of vanity or from a desire of conquest; and, without any intention of responding to the feelings aroused in her plaything. At any rate, it was more the convention in Marvel’s day for a pretty woman when she found herself interacting with an available man, to display shyness or reserve or unwillingness, at least for the first little while.]
We would sit down, and think which way
To walk, and pass our long love’s day.
Thou by the Indian Ganges’ side
Should’st rubies find: I by the tide
Read the rest of this entry »
One morning at a doctor’s clinic a patient arrives complaining of serious back-pain. The doctor examines him and asks him” OK, what happened to your back?” The patient replies “You know that I work for a local night club? This morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been with my wife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, That’s how I strained my back”
The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor said “My previous patient looked bad, but you look terrible.. What the hell happened to you?” He replied, “You know I have been unemployed for a while now .Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late… I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won’t believe it but I was hit by a fridge.”
The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients do. The doctor is shocked. Again asks, “What the hell happened to youuuuuu…. .?” “Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rd floor”