The speech of President Mugabe…True Story:
1. Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tyres.
2. Racism Will never end as long we still wash first white clothes, and other colours later.
3. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolise bad luck and WHITE for peace!
4. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to the funerals.
5. Racism will never end as long as those who don’t pay their bills are blacklisted not White listed. Even when playing pool (snooker), you haven’t won until you sink the black ball,and the white ball must remain on the field.
BUT I don’t CARE,SO LONG AS I’M USING WHITE TOILET PAPER TO WIPE MY BLACK ASS,I ‘M STILL FINE! (Mugabe speech)
Before marriage: Roses are red, sky is blue. U r beautiful, I luv u.
After marriage: Roses are dead, I’m blue. U r my headache, one day I’ll kill
Man: Is there any way for long life? Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come Read the rest of this entry »
A father put his three year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which she ended by saying “God bless Mommy, God bless daddy, God bless grandma and good-bye grandpa.”
The father asked, “Why did you say good-bye grandpa?”
It was at a party and the host was getting worried because there were too many people and not enough refreshments.
She was sure that not all of these people had been invited but didn’t know how to tell which ones were the crashers. Then her husband got an idea…. Read the rest of this entry »
A blond named Barbara appeared on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. …
Regis: “Barbara, you’ve done very well so far, $500,000 and one lifeline left–phone a friend. The next question will give you the first ever million dollars if you get it right…. but if you get it wrong you will drop back to $32,000…are you ready?” Read the rest of this entry »